Book your space today!
The ORS Annual Meeting is home to a global community of investigators dedicated to the advancement of musculoskeletal research including: engineers, orthopaedic surgeons, clinicians and biologists. Many advancements being realized today for the treatment of orthopaedic patients was at one time presented at the ORS Annual Meeting as an innovative idea. The future of orthopaedics relies on the important research being done by our members and the contributions of our exhibitors and corporate partners. We want you to be part of it!
We have made some GREAT changes to the program in 2018 to ensure we meet the needs of our exhibitors and make sure that you have a successful meeting at the ORS 2018 Annual Meeting!
Here are some of the changes we’re most excited about:
Increased attendee break time in the hall
Back by popular demand, our Welcome Reception on Saturday evening!
Value-Added Exhibitor Benefits
Face-to-face contact with approximately 2,500 orthopaedic engineers, surgeons, clinicians, biologists and more
- Company description included in our mobile app and program book that is distributed to all attendees
- Pre- and post-meeting attendee mailing lists
Refreshment breaks and events held in the Poster & Exhibit Hall to drive our attendees to you
Welcome Reception on Saturday evening with (2) drink tickets (redeemable for alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages)
Unbeatable networking opportunities
- Suppliers of laboratory equipment (material testers, raw or finished products used for basic science and developmental research)
- Orthopaedic technology leaders providing computer software for research analysis
- Research consulting firms
- Research centers, universities and funding agencies
- Medical publishers
- Anyone recruiting post-graduate students
Exhibitors and corporate supporters can book time at Innovation Theater throughout the meeting for a company presentation. This is a great way for you to showcase your products and services to all meeting attendees.
Fee: $750 for 30 minutes
Here’s what’s included:
- Theater seating for 85
- Screen, projector, wireless microphone and laptop will be provided. Presenters are responsible for bringing a flash-drive with their presentation.
- Listing on the ORS Annual Meeting website, the onsite program book, and the meeting’s mobile app including company name, time and date of presentation and short description provided by the presenter.
- Commercial activities only (NO CME)
- This opportunity is only available for confirmed exhibitors
For available times please e-mail Natalie Hinman, ORS Meeting Planner at [email protected]