Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Abstracts should be no longer than 1 page, and submitted in PDF format.
- The template format for the abstract can be found here.
- Abstracts are for review purposes only and will not be published.
- Accepted abstracts will be assigned to either podium or poster presentations.
- Abstracts submitted to ORS 2021 can be submitted to PSRS which could serve as an excellent platform for receiving feedback and practicing research talks. Abstracts from the PSRS meeting will not be published.
- Abstract submission is FREE and there is no limit to the number of abstracts an investigator / lab can submit.
Podium and Poster Presentation Instructions:
- Anyone submitting an abstract should also make a presentation video (max 5 minutes duration) of their submitted abstract / research work.
- Video presentations can be made using Zoom (or similar software), and saved / uploaded as MP4 (or similar file format).
Please note the following key dates:
Abstract Submission Opens: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Abstract Submission Closes: Sunday, October 18, 2020
Presentation Video submission Opens: Thursday, October 15, 2020
Presentation Video Submission Closes: Sunday, November 1, 2020
Podium or Poster Session Assignment Announcement: Friday, October 30, 2020