(Information current as of 1/18/22)
ORS 2022 Annual Meeting Vaccination Requirement
- Proof of full vaccination is required for all ORS 2022 Annual Meeting participants.
- Only vaccines authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO) will be accepted.
- A booster is NOT required to attend the ORS 2022 Annual Meeting.
To see the list of FDA approved vaccines, visit:
To see the list of WHO approved vaccines, visit:
- For the purposes of right of entry to the ORS 2022 Annual Meeting, a person must be considered fully vaccinated, examples noted below:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Medical and religious exemptions for in-person attendance will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please email [email protected] to request an exemption. Exempt attendees will be asked to complete a request for exemption and required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 48 hours prior to the start of the ORS Annual Meeting and will be required to wear a N95/KN95 mask.
Process for Proof of Vaccination
The ORS 2022 Annual Meeting will utilize the CLEAR App Health Pass for all registrants to upload their proof of vaccination.
Many of you may already be using the CLEAR app. However, it can be downloaded at any time through the Apple App Store or the Android App Store
International attendees will be able to download the Clear App Health Pass when entering the US. Be sure to bring your proof of vaccination with you to ensure that you are able to upload it to the CLEAR app prior to checking in to the ORS 2022 Annual Meeting.
ORS will be given a specific Event Code 10 days prior to the event along with detailed instructions. This code will be shared with all ORS 2022 Annual Meeting registrants 10 days prior to the start of our ORS 2022 Annual Meeting.
For ORS 2022 Annual Meeting participants outside the United States please check current travel restrictions to the United States on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website before planning your travel to the US.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCC)
CDC guidelines when gathering with small or large groups.
COVID Isolation Recommendations from the CDC
As per CDC guidelines, and with agreement by the Tampa Convention Center, the ORS will require that masks be worn by our meeting attendees, and convention center personnel during the ORS 2022 Annual Meeting.
Nearby COVID-19 Testing Facilities
- Walgreens, 315 W Platt St, Tampa, FL 33606 – 0.3 Miles away
- Alfred “Al” Barnes Park, 2902 N 32nd St, Tampa, FL 33605- FREE – 4.3 Miles away
- Al Lopez Field, 4810 N Himes Ave, Tampa, FL 33614- FREE- 6 Miles away
Additional information for COVID testing in Tampa.
Tampa Bay Convention Center Cleaning Protocols
The Tampa Bay Convention Center will provide the following as part of their GBAC Star Accreditation.
- TCC will maintain 6′ social distancing in pre-function and common areas
- Frequent sanitation and disinfectant of all restrooms
- Continuous cleaning of all touch points
- Overnight electrostatic cleaning of areas used for meetings
- Use of Merv 8 filtration for HVAC units and Airflow
Food and Beverage Functions at the Tampa Bay Convention Center
- Sealed cutlery kits for each function or touch free dispensers
- Buffet attendants for buffet service
- Individual portion control for all condiments needed
- Action stations to have appropriate plexi-glass barriers and serve in closed containers
- All buffet items to be covered. Hot items served in chafing dishes, cold items to be covered with sneeze guards
- Elimination of passed items
- Culinary team to practice social distancing in all kitchen areas
- Removal of pre-set and all communal items used
- All tables to be spaced practicing social distancing
- All food items delivered in sealed/locking container from kitchen to table
- Cans/Bottles delivered unopened
- Plexi-glass barriers in place at open stands
- Removal of fountain drinks/replaced with canned drinks/unopened
Hotel cancellation policies are noted on your confirmation.
If you must isolate while in Tampa you have the option of staying in your hotel during the isolation period.
Please contact the ORS office at [email protected] or by phone 847 823 5770 with any questions.