ORS offers a variety of ways for our members to get involved by serving on a committee, and it is through your service that ORS has been able to continue to be the most prominent international musculoskeletal research society in the world.
- All ORS members in good standing are eligible to apply, including those living outside of the United States.
- All applicants must be an ORS member in good standing with membership dues paid through December 2021.
Committees and Terms
- Committees listed below are seeking volunteers.
- Terms may range from 2-3 years.
- Committee appointments will be announced in early January 2021 and begin February 2021.
ORS typically receives more volunteer applications each year than open positions. Therefore, application does not guarantee appointment to a committee. However, if you are not selected for service, we will reach out to you with other ways and suggestions on how to become involved.
Volunteer Requirements and Expectations
ORS committees are working committees and you will be asked to complete special assignments outside of the scheduled commit
As an ORS volunteer, you are responsible in the following ways:
- Attend scheduled monthly committee meetings
- Complete tasks/projects as assigned and accepted
- Participating in your committee’s programs on a regular basis
- Complete an annual disclosure, agreeing to uphold the ORS aspirational ethics, and the code of conduct.
- Have fun!
Deadline to apply: Monday, November 23, 2020