Join us for the 50th International Musculoskeletal Biology Workshop!
Nestled in the majestic mountains of Midway, Utah, Zermatt Resort is the perfect, year-round getaway conveniently located between Park City and Sundance.
The Musculoskeletal Biology Workshop provides an ideal forum to identify problems in musculoskeletal disease and experimental approaches that provide solutions. Concepts debated at the Musculoskeletal Biology Workshops have had, and continue to have, a strong impact on the study of skeletal physiology and disorders.
This unique workshop:
- focuses on problem-solving with discussions dedicated to developing approaches that can address those problems
- features discussion time that equals or exceeds time for formal presentation; and the “interruption” model of discussion is encouraged
- involves a small group of junior and senior scientists allowing for productive discussions
- features scientific sessions in the mornings and evenings only, with afternoons dedicated to informal discussions among participants
All investigators interested in increasing understanding across the many disciplines that study musculoskeletal and mechano-biology are encouraged to attend.
Registration Fee For Members includes:
|Registration Category/Membership Category||Member||Non-Member|
Undergraduate, graduate, or MD/PhD students; Post-Doc, Resident, or Fellow
Academic staff technicians, lab managers or others with similar roles
Assistant professor, instructor/lecture, Academic Faculty (associate professors, professors, orthopaedic surgeons, clinicians). This also applies to individuals in the industry/private sector (engineers/scientists, research staff, directors, administrators, and managers); within government (administrators, directors, engineer/scientist, and research staff); and in private Practice (clinicians, orthopaedic surgeons)
If you are not a member but wish to join ORS and take advantage of discounted member pricing, please log in and choose your member type to register as a new member.
Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa
784 Resort Drive, Midway, Utah 84049-6463
To maximize your meeting experience, we encourage you to stay at the conference hotel. Please use the link below to book your hotel today while there’s still availability in the ORS block.
Reservation Deadline: Monday, June 19, 2023
To connect with potential roommates or to join a ride from the SLC airport, post requests in the “Discussion Forum” under “Member Community” on the Member Clicks website.
Members who choose to room together do so at their own discretion. Neither ORS, the Zermatt Resort, sponsors, nor any party associated with the event assumes any responsibility for any activity which may occur while residing at the event.
Ground Transportation Options
From: Salt Lake City International Airport
To: Zermatt Resort & Spa 784 W. Resort Drive, Midway, Utah 84049
- Ride share – Uber or Lyft
- Shuttle Service (Accommodates Groups of 4 up to 14 people)
- Canyon Transport: canyontransport.com – 801-255-1841
- Peak Transportation: peaktransportation.com -435-901-4266
Disclaimer: Please go online or call to verify transportation service pricing ad accommodations.
See shuttle website for reservations, payment, and cancelation procedures.