- Candidates must have completed a residency or a PhD at the time of submission of their abstract to qualify, and must not have more than the equivalent of 5 years of active research experience (i.e., approved institutional leaves of absence excluded) beyond completion of their residency or PhD-Candidates
- Must be the first-listed and presenting author on the abstract submitted for the annual meeting. The work must clearly be that of the applicant and not that of any co-author.
- The abstract respectively the work has a strong focus on orthoregeneration
- Candidates must be a member of the ORS in good standing at the time of abstract submission
- Candidates have not benefited from an ON/ORS support program before
- Together with the confirmation of accepted abstracts by ORS, candidates are invited to apply for the ON/ORS Orthoregeneration Research Award through the myON platform.
- Winners will be announced during the ORS 2024 Annual Meeting
Number of grants: 1
Grant amount: $1000 US
Deadline for applications: January 10, 2024
The online application system opens August 28th, 2023.