By partnering with ORS, your organization will:
- advance musculoskeletal research worldwide
- promote, award, and inspire musculoskeletal research
- support may of your employees, who are members of the society
- facilitate innovation and inspire new ideas
- support diversity, inclusion, and outreach
The ORS is the home to a global community of engineers, clinicians and biologists who are dedicated to the advancement of musculoskeletal research. The research of our members, along with the contributions of our corporate partners, plays a vital role in the future of the orthopaedics.
The ORS Annual Meeting has long been recognized as the forum to present the most innovative and cutting-edge research in the field. In addition, the Annual Meeting provides opportunities to develop crucial research skills, learn the latest industry developments, establish collaborations, and provides professional growth and advancement for researchers at any stage of their careers.