LearnORS is an online platform that offers a complete learning experience in an exciting new format to meet learners’ educational needs.
Click on each course title to learn more.
The online portion of the course consists of 8 learning modules for a total of 9 hours of learning covering the basics for writing a compelling grant application.
This course consists of 9 learning modules for a total of 10 hours of learning and will provides trainees with a foundation to assess and interpret the available orthopaedic literature, and to participate in the scientific progress by providing you with the tools you will need to initiate new or contribute to existing clinical research programs.
Basic Science Course
- Delivers eLearning courses, training materials, and performance data reporting all from one online location.
- Provides our diverse orthopaedic community with a user-friendly, on-demand research education portal that is time and place adaptive while content and delivery is consistent for every learner.
- Facilitates integration of online education, recorded and live e-learning, with face to face programs ensuring engagement, understanding, and mentorship.
- Provides a series of topic-related courses targeted to help you achieve your goals; whether to help residents to pass an exam, advance their career by developing a specific competency, or to serve as a foundation to those wishing to excel in their field.
- Provides pre-assessment and post-assessments to ensure increased knowledge in each specific subject as well as certificates of completion.
- Accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime – no matter of your geographic location
- Learner will have access to purchased course for one year
- Access to outstanding subject matter experts
- Flexibility of learning at a learner’s own pace
- Ability for learners to extend communication and access resources outside of their day-to-day environment