ORS & ON will provide Education Grants to ten ORS members to contribute to their individual travel expenses/registration fee up to a maximum of USD $500.00 for attending the ORS Annual Meeting. ORS student and post-graduate trainee members interested in all fields of orthopaedic tissue regeneration are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by the end of December.
- Candidates must be ORS members in good standing
- Candidates are within 5 years from graduation
- Candidates show a strong interest in orthoregeneration (translational work preferred)
- Candidates have a track record in orthogenerational research (PubMed)
- Candidates have not benefited from a similar ON support program in the last 24 months
Deadline for application: November 1, 2022
Applications received after that deadline cannot be considered.
Please submit the following three items as PDF files:
- Letter of motivation with career goals in orthoregeneration
- Brief CV (not more than 2 pages), including information on date of birth, gender, current and past affiliation, degrees, awards, and research interests and list of publications of last 5 years with title and journal references
You must register for the ORS 2023 Annual Meeting and provide a short summary of the event (1,500 characters, photos welcome) with your orthoregeneration highlight/learning.