About the Award
The Women’s Leadership Forum Award is given every year to recognize a woman biologist, clinician, or engineer who, throughout her professional lifetime, has made significant contributions to the understanding of the musculoskeletal system and musculoskeletal diseases and injuries. She will have also demonstrated outstanding leadership through service to the professional community and mentorship of colleagues and trainees.
Nominations will be reviewed by the ORS Awards and Recognition Committee
- Honorarium of $500
- Commemorative plaque
- Complimentary registration to the Women’s Leadership Forum Reception
The winner must be present at the ORS Annual Meeting to accept the award.
- Nominee must be an ORS member* in good standing
- Nominations/applications packages for this award must be received by August 13 (self nominations are accepted).
*Note: If you are not a member of the ORS, but would like to apply to be eligible for this award, visit our membership section of the website for an application. Thank you for your interest.
Submission package must include:
- Nomination Letter
- Brief Letter Outlining Achievements
- Nominee’s Full Curriculum Vitae (NIH biosketches will not be accepted.)
Only complete electronic submissions will be considered for review.
Deadline for nominations: August 14, 2023
For further information, please contact Karey Hyland at [email protected].
Learn more about the ORS Women’s Leadership Forum.